While most of the world can easily buy an Exynos version of Samsung devices, those of us in the United States and Canada have to find a reseller. Many people prefer the Exynos version of Samsung’s flagship smartphones because of how easy they allow the bootloader to be unlocked. This is normally where enthusiasts install TWRP and begin modding their device. Whether this means installing a custom ROM, kernel, gaining root access or more, having a device with an unlocked bootloader just makes most of this stuff easier.
- After Unzip the said package, you have to open the unzip folder.
- Therefore, you have to install the Qualcomm USB Driver and the ADB Driver to connect the Smartphone to the Computer.
- Furthermore, since the Xiaomi community officially releases the driver, it’s 100% safe & secure to use on the Computer.
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by QCOM SD 665 Processor.
- It seems that the Mountain View giant is getting ready to expand the roster as several Xiaomi users now have access to the call recording module on the Google Phone app.
- On this page, you can find the official link to download Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on your computer.
The backup will restore your old apps and data, meaning that apps you’ve uninstalled will reappear, and text messages you’ve since received will disappear. If your Nandroid backup is more than a day or two old, you might want to keep it for emergencies only. There are many reasons you might want to revert your rooted phone back to stock Android. But you also need to do it if you want to install a system update. https://www.ekam.org/unlocking-the-full-potential-of-your-samsung/ Or perhaps you’ve installed so many tweaks and mods that you just want to get back to some semblance of normality. CesiumOS is new to the game, but already looking good and something which worth a try. The team behind CesiumOS explains it as a “Something born out of a sea of similar-looking AOSP ROMs”.
- If your Nandroid backup is more than a day or two old, you might want to keep it for emergencies only.
- The Redmi Note 8 Pro was the clear star of the show, featuring a quad 64MP camera setup, a decently performing MediaTek Helio G90T processor, and an extensive feature set.
- After downloading the firmware from above link, get a functional USB cable, then follow the instructions via this link to learn how to flash Xiaomi fastboot and recovery firmware.
- Some functionalities might be compatible with other Xiaomi devices (Android one ones for example, or Blackshark).
In case you have access to the Note 8, you can flash it on your device and share feedback with the kernel developer to help fast track the development process. Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S and Note lineup are usually offered in two different processor variants around the world.
In its never-ending quest to produce smartphones that combine the best-in-class hardware with a criminally low price point, Xiaomi has hit a new milestone with the Redmi Note 8. In Europe, the device is known as the Redmi Note 8T, with the only difference being that the 8T supports NFC.